Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Unit|
|Display||Graphic LCD monochrome, size 66 mm x 33 mm ( 128 x 64 pixels)|
|Power Source||110/220 VAC (+/-10%), 50/60Hz, 12 VA, external power 12 VDC by a converter.|
|Dimensions||135 (H) x 272 (W) x 150 (D) mm / Weight: 2.3 Kgs./ Housing: ABS Plastic.|
- FLOW RATE RANGE: Up to 2000 ml/hr in normal mode, depending on syringe capacity (0.1 ml/hr increment)
- SYRINGE CAPACITY: 05, 10, 20, 30/35, 50/60 ml
- TYPE OF SYRINGE: Dispovan, BD Precise, Plastipak, BBraun Perfusor, Romoson ( Capacity to store 20 brands)
- PRIMING: 3 modes: mandatory, not mandatory, or advised / Rate: Up to 2000 ml/h depending on syringe size
- BOLUS: Bolus rate 1 to 2000 ml/hr (1 ml/hr Increment) . Bolus volume: 0.1 ml to max capacity of syringe (0.1 ml increment)
1] ml/h (0.1 ml/h increments)
2] Volume limit: 0.1-999.9 ml (0.1 ml increments)
3] Volume / time: 0.1-999.9 ml; 00h01- 100h00.
4] Dose rate.
# Dose units: mcg, mcg/min, mcg/hr, mcg/kg/min, mcg/kg/hr,mg, mg/min, mg/hr, mg/kg/min, mg/kg/hr, U, kU
# Dilution setting: X mg/ml or X mg / Y ml.
- DRUG LABELLING: Display of the available drug name from the drug library. User can add or delete drug names up to 64 nos.
- DRUG LIBRARY (Optional): In built ‘PRUDENT’ Drug library editor for setting normal infusion, bolus and loading dose parameters. Adjustment of the dilution, default infusion modes, flow rate and bolus limits in ml/h.
- ACCURACY: Mechanical accuracy: ±1%, Overall Accuracy: ±2%,(excluding syringe tolerances)
- END OF INFUSION: (V/T & VL) KVO: from 0.1 to 5 ml/h adjustable and storable, continuous infusion or stop.
- PAUSE: Programmable from 1 minute to 24 hours, increments from minute to minute.
- DATA LOG EVENT: 500 data log events in real time expandable up to 1500 nos.
PRE-ALARMS/ ALARMS/ SECURITY:
- PRESSURE MODES: 3 modes available: variable or 3 pre-set levels or 10 pre-set levels - from 100 to 900 mmHg, 50 mmHg increment LOW:- 0.4 kg/cm2 (300 mmHg), MID:-0.4 kg/cm2 (600 mmHg), HIGH:-0.4 kg/cm2 (900 mmHg), tolerance +/-20%
- DPS: The Dynamic Pressure System - DPS - warns of pressure variations. A risk of obstruction or a possible leak in the infusion line can thus be anticipated.
- PRESSURE MONITORING: Graphic representation of the pressure limit
- ANTI-BOLUS SYSTEM: Reduces significantly bolus after occlusion release.
- PUMP STATUS: Red for AC power status and Yellow for infusion in progress. Idle/ Non operative time over. Visibility up to 5 meters. All alarms are expressed by means of flashing messages on LCD, graphics and sound beep.
- SYRINGE POSITION CONTROL: Syringe barrel knob check, Plunger head detection, Anti-siphon system check, Flange detection.
- DEVICE CONTROL: Disengaged driving mechanism alarm, Low battery pre-alarm, Discharged battery alarm, battery capacity, display in hours and minutes, unconfirmed programming, Technical malfunction alarm, Drive system advance check, Watchdog check, Communication
- connection failure.
- INFUSION CONTROL: Occlusion pressure pre-alarm, Occlusion pressure alarm, End of infusion pre-alarm, End of infusion alarm, Syringe empty, KVO, Volume limit pre-alarm, Volume limit alarm, Keypad locking, Hard and soft flow rate limits.
- MAINTENANCE: Preventive maintenance warning..
- BATTERY: 8.4V Rechargeable Ni-Mh, Capacity minimum:10 hrs @ 5 ml/hr, Battery replacement: separate compartment – no need for electrical security testing.
- OPERATING CONDITIONS: Temp: 05° to 40°C/ Humidity: 15 to 90 % (no condensation)/ Atmospheric Pressure: 70 to 106 kPa
- STACKABILITY (Optional): Up to 3 devices self – stackable on a pole.
- COMMUNICATION PORT: RS 232C
- STANDARD ACCESSORIES: Unit with IV Pole Mounting Device, Operating Manual